Today is Matt's birthday - he is (drum roll)..... 35 years old! Can you believe it?
He looks so young and acts so young too (not in maturity, but he's so happy, spirited and active).
Doesn't look like a 35 year old to me! Then again I can't believe I'm 32. ;)
I am so excited for Matt to become a dad. He has been reading adopting and parenting books right along with me and over the past year have seen him light up when he sees our friends' kids and babies. He loves spending time with his "nieces" (daughters of my bestie) and all our small group kids too. It's been amazing to see him transform from a guy who would barely notice a baby, to one who enjoys spending time with them.
I am so excited for Matt to become a dad. He has been reading adopting and parenting books right along with me and over the past year have seen him light up when he sees our friends' kids and babies. He loves spending time with his "nieces" (daughters of my bestie) and all our small group kids too. It's been amazing to see him transform from a guy who would barely notice a baby, to one who enjoys spending time with them.
Hanging out with one of our nieces in her new ballerina costume Auntie Kara and Uncle Matt gave her.
Holding our friends' newest addition - youngest baby Matt ever held!
Matt has been such a blessing to my life, not just as my husband, but as my partner, best friend and spiritual leader.
Babycakes, I love you so much! Happy Birthday!
Babycakes, I love you so much! Happy Birthday!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!