Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

The other day I noticed I had 51 registered followers. That is so nice to have 51 folks officially say they read this little blog! Thank you dear registered readers. You are too kind to me.

But then I got to thinking... I want to do giveaways on this blog. I have quite a few friends who are artists - they make jewelry, or sew pretty crafts, or paint, or take pictures or do graphic design. I'd like to feature their talent, and offer my readers an opportunity to get to know their craft and maybe win something wonderful.

So here's the deal. Once I reach 100 registered followers, I'm going to start the giveaways.

And boy are they gonna be good.

So if you read Matt & Kara Adopt a lot but haven't registered, I'd love for you to. I only need 49 more to start the fun! And for every 50 after that, another giveaway for my readers. All you have to do is click that little button on the bottom right of my blog "Follow" with Google Friend Connect and register.

Come on, sign up. You know you want to. 

1 comment:

  1. I am now following- thought I already was but I guess not. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground