Naptime Diaries - Giveaway and Guest Post

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today is the last day to enter the amazing giveaway hosted by my friend Jessi of Naptime Diaries.

Be sure to check out all the details.

She also asked me to guest post for her about Mother's Day! I was so honored to share my heart on her wonderful blog. You can read my post here.

2 comments:

  1. so I just caught up on a few blogs I read and you were featured on Jessi's blog!!
    You did such a good job and I sobbed as I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just read your mothers day blog. it made me tear up. my heart burts for you... i'm proud of you for taking your pain and using it to encourage other women in your shoes, for being vunerable even though that makes the pain worse. for being selfless...a mothering attribute!

    you're already practing it and living it out every day. i love you (big squeeze)and look forward to the day we stand together on mothers day. today i sit with you and mourn and hope (if that makes sense).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground