They reset the votes at Top Baby Blogs yesterday.
Like I said here, the site is a great way to meet other bloggers, find inspiration, but also to have others find our little corner of the world. I like sharing our story, and the stories of my friends, and pictures of food I cook, or our house, or my outfits, or all the wonderful children in our lives and tell you about this amazing journey of infertility and adoption.
More votes = higher ranking = more people can find us and join in on the fun.
So if you like what you read, would you mind voting for us? You can vote once a day, every day.
Click once on the brown button in the upper right corner on my blog,
then click once again in the new screen on the owl on your left.
Y'all are wonderful. Thanks friends. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!