Nursery Love is on hold this week, stay tuned for some inspiration next week!
On Monday, I posted about the dining room table and chairs hunt... that post was written/scheduled a week in advance so I could take the weekend off from blogging. But the Sunday before that post, when we got home from Asheville, we noticed Matt got a big paycheck in the mail that he was waiting for - more than enough for us to go that day to Ikea to purchase a table and chairs!
On Monday, I posted about the dining room table and chairs hunt... that post was written/scheduled a week in advance so I could take the weekend off from blogging. But the Sunday before that post, when we got home from Asheville, we noticed Matt got a big paycheck in the mail that he was waiting for - more than enough for us to go that day to Ikea to purchase a table and chairs!
So Sunday we purchased this table... and I left the "dining" post for Monday cause I thought it'd be fun to show you what we had been thinking....
| No more eating on our laps or sitting on the couch! |
We purchased the 4-8 seater table (it has 2 leafs in the middle you can add) with 6 chairs. I was originally going to go with a bright chair, but these were only $20 a pop and super comfortable. I am going to add some color with chair pads and a table runner.
After we assembled the table and chairs, I looked at the completed set and exclaimed, "We're adults!" How grown up is it to have a proper table that can seat more than 4? I can't wait to host some dinners soon. And speaking of dinner, we had our first dinner at the table Sunday night:
Life is good!
ooh, that table is gorgeous! I know you said its from Ikea, but do u happen to know what the table and chairs are called? Will have to see if these are avail in australia!
ReplyDeleteRhi x
www.lovewisdommotherhood.blogspot.com
They are the Bjursta table and the Stefan chairs. There are a ton of chairs in the same style/color as the table that you can choose from!
ReplyDelete