American Bride

Thursday, July 14, 2011

We are back from California! We didn't get in until 11pm EST and I am JET LAGGED today.

While we were away, my friend Anna, of Anna Naphtali Photography and Design and The Colorful Living Project, posted some photographs she took of me a few months ago on our Wives Club trip.

 It was an honor to put my wedding dress back on for her Destination Series.

You can see the preview here, Part 1 here and Part 2 here.
Photographs via Anna Naphtali
She did such an amazing job capturing how I WISHED I had looked and felt on my wedding day. Matt and I wanted a beach wedding but it just didn't work out. I loved playing dress up and running around the beach in my dress, laughing and posing for her.

Thank you Anna for allowing me be a part of your Destination Series! Be sure to check out Anna's amazing work here and the rest of the destination series here.

5 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful!

    I love the Trash The Dress project - http://www.flickr.com/groups/trashthedress/ - I'd love to take part but haven't worn my wedding dress since I got married. I'm not sure I'd fit it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning! just as pretty if not MORE than on your real wedding day! love you beautiful friend! i so need to set up one of these shoots. to redeem my lack of epic wedding/bridal shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture of you...I just came across your blog...CONGRATS on your soon to be new bundle of joy! I have 6 month old twin boys and you will just love being a mom....coolest gift ever! Really enjoying reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground