My First Giveaway!

Friday, July 29, 2011

As promised, since I have 100+ followers, here is our first giveaway!!!

I am delighted to feature my friend, the lovely Kim Mullen and her fantastic Etsy shop Little Grey House!

  Little Grey House was born in 2008 when Kim finished a quilt for a friend's baby and was hooked. After that, she taught myself how to machine and hand sew and quilt. Kim loves the process of finding fabrics in the store and being a part of their movement into a lovely gift that brings love and joy.

For our giveaway, Kim is offering a custom burp cloth set

Two organic burp cloths, one with the monogrammed name of your choice, the other in a matching panel in the fabric of your choice.

 I have given one of these custom sets to just about every girlfriend who has had a kiddo in the last few years. They are so sweet and I can't wait to order my own for my baby boy!

Mandatory to enter: Be a follower of Matt &Kara Adopt.

How to enter: Leave a comment telling me why you'd like to win!

Extra entries for the following:
 1. Visit Little Grey House on Etsy and tell me your favorite fabric from her line.
2. Like Little Grey House on Facebook

Be sure to leave a comment for each entry!

Giveaway ends on Thursday, August 4 at midnight. Winner will be announced Friday, August 5 (chosen via Random.org.)

How about a vote if you love giveaways? (Not required as part of the giveaway.)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

37 comments:

  1. I love the strawberries! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snorkle dots! Matches my friends changing table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked on FB! Also accidentally sent her a friend request! Oops ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to win as I'm expecting a boy for the first time, and I have practically nothing for him for burp cloths. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The robots are my favorite fabric from her shop, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rush hour print...well being a mother of twin boys I need all the burp clothes as possible- I would love to win something for my boys! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Id love to win and give it to my SIL who is due with a baby girl in November. SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a friend who is expecting triplets and I would LOVe to order a set of these for each of them- of course it would be nice if I won one set and then bought two... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the early bird trailing blossoms!

    what a great idea (burp cloths)

    thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to win for my future baby! =) SO Cute. Yay for 1st giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, would love to enter, am in Australia, hope I can! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to win for my son Elliot, who is due October 6! :) So happy for you guys! Yay, little boys!!!

    -Desiree
    plussizepreggo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. also liked LGH on facebook, though the link in this post takes us straight to Ms. Mullen's personal page :)


    -Desiree
    plussizepreggo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite is the midwest modern dot pattern...My baby's room is going to be light blue and mint green, so that would be perfect!


    -Desiree
    plussizepreggo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Desiree - weird about the link! I checked and it was to they right page, but redid it just in case. Thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the robots and rockets!! Such a wonderful idea :)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a follower on GFC and I'd like to win because I hope to be expecting this next cycle after two m/c ... It'd be great to have some new burp cloths!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite fabric is the blue whales! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm already an M&K follower :)
    Id like to win to have cute burp clothes for ellie!
    my fav is her "happier" fabric!
    AND I liked little grey house on facebook

    and I am obviously excited about this give away :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love to win these for my future kiddos! I love the organics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite is dogwood in harvest! :) So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also liked them on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. ...because they are gorgeous, why else...

    ReplyDelete
  24. They are too cute! And you can never have too many burp cloths!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to win a burp cloth set for my baby boy, Jones, who is 6 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I "liked" Little Grey House on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the strawberries - they are super fun and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a follower of your blog!! I would love to win this for my little boy, Max due in October.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, too many great fabrics to choose from! I love the freeway dot and the happier....

    ReplyDelete
  30. I liked Little Grey House on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd like to win because this would be the most adorable baby shower gift ever! It'd be for a close friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I liked Little Grey House on Facebook- forgot to tell you that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground