Dear Baby M

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I want to do this for my son...


Try to watch it and not cry!

9 comments:

  1. That's adorable. I keep journals for my kids on Google Docs so I don't lose them. My husband has the password just in case something happens, but I can't wait to share them with my kiddos when they're older. This is a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got tears in my eyes- darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a good idea. that's one of the main reasons i blog. love your blog.

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This totally made me cry! This is exactly why I blog, I want my girls to be able to go back and read all of this, even the silly stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh grief, I should not have watched that cause now I'm all teary. ;) Its such a good idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've watched that commercial half a dozen times and I've YET to make it through without sobbing! SOOO sweet!

    -Desiree
    plussizepreggo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this so much! I always get teary with that commercial, but it is such a great idea for a child to have in later years.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was good until the video hit 1:10, then the water works hit. Touching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground