Pictures as of late

Thursday, August 18, 2011

This week is crazy at work, but I promise to do some fun posts later this week.

Until then, here are some recent iPhone photos:
Carolina Skies

Tiny does this every time I work from home - sits and stares at me until I feed him.

My blue nails.

This is the football field across the street from my house the day it flooded in our city!

Yes, I love my cat.

Sweet Tonya and her son Nolen, born 2 months premature and now a living miracle!

YUM
my pasta/hash bowl - it was good, I daresay
Baby Loot - 4 bags of baby clothes from Tonya

Happy Thursday darling friends and readers! Hope your week has gone well so far.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to have found your blog. I am currently a single mama to the most precious seven year old daughter...Soon to be a foster parent and have been dreaming about adoption since I was a child. I have a lot to say...but I'll leave it at this for now. I'm Cyndy, by the way. Nice to "meet" you here. Love your photos, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna need you to post that pasta recipe!

    Also, I don't know Tonya, but her smile in that photo just SCREAMS "God is so good." Continuing to pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Turtle, that pasta looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground