In order to distract myself from constant worry and freak outs about my son (who is living in someone else's uterus currently, halfway across the country), I have been surfing the internet looking at...
BABY CLOTHES! And BABY SHOES! And BABY HATS! And TINY BABY SOCKS!
Holy crap this stuff is cute... and expensive.
$24 for socks?!? Are they weaved with gold thread? Do they wash themselves? Will my child learn to walk faster if he wears these? Oh and P.S. I totes want them. I just won't buy them myself. Someone will have to gift these to me to justify them.
$24 for socks?!? Are they weaved with gold thread? Do they wash themselves? Will my child learn to walk faster if he wears these? Oh and P.S. I totes want them. I just won't buy them myself. Someone will have to gift these to me to justify them.
Side Bar: Do any of you read Project Baby? I freaking love that blog. It's written by a hot redheaded mama with the cutest little towhead baby ever. She did a post last week about baby clothes too! It got me inspired. Also, I now cyber stalk her. Good times. (Also, somehow she knows some of my real life friends. Weird how small the world is!)
Here are my current wants for Baby M:
![]() | ||
| Baby Gap |
![]() |
| Baby Gap |
![]() |
| Pink2Blue (Etsy) |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| NYrika (Etsy) |
![]() |
| All Modern Baby |
Gah! Kill me now. I'm dying from the tiny cuteness and sticker shock.
Happy Friday!







also look at A Squeaky Foot on fb.... shoes too cute for words! You could even get them in NC blue...
ReplyDeleteJust know that the first 3-6 months you are changing clothes on them about 2-3x a day. Just when you put the cutest outfit ever on, you get a blowout diaper. :) It is soo much fun to dress them though. Shepard has a little robot shirt I'm in love with right now. They should make one for mommies.
ReplyDelete~Shelley J.
I love that you said "totes". =) It made me smile and giggle a little as I read your blog during my lunch break! Countdown in ON for Baby M!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk as much as the socks are crazy expensive they are the ONLY baby socks that stayed on. I have actually seen many of the styles lately at tjmaxx or homegoods if you have one close by. They are like $7.99 a box there. We had the golf socks that looked like golf shoes. They were adorable. :) ENJOY shopping! Baby stuff is so much more fun to buy than clothes for myself now. And baby gap was the first place we stopped when we found out S was a boy. We met his birthmom in the morning and then my mom and I bought out the mall that afternoon.
ReplyDeleteApril that is such good advice! I am avoiding baby gap for now - I'm afraid how much $ I'll drop in there!!
ReplyDeleteahhh i may just have to buy things for you all the way here in south africa even though i don't know you haha! i have no nieces or nephews or kids having babies and always find the cutest stuff! ps: any names you have in mind? i am a bit obsessed with the naming process. also any idea what his weight is at the mo?
ReplyDelete