MaryStu and Matt Part 1

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My college roommate and longtime friend Mary Stuart got married to a wonderful fella named Matt in mid - July...


...and this weekend we celebrated with a reception in Asheville, NC. 

Taylor Ranch
Crystal, the lovely bride MaryStu and Sara

Sara, Elizabeth (MaryStu's sister and our other college roommate), Crystal and me


Matt designed the invites and cups!

My "sisters"!







My lovely mama and Crystal

Elizabeth, her daughter Emma Kate and husband Jesse

Daddy, Mama, me and Matt

Yep, that is my mom and dad having fun on the dance floor.

Nick (Sara's hubby) and Matt

singing along

and dancing along


Part 2 tomorrow - they did the most AMAZING thing with their guests...

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos. I love the country fresh feeling of the wedding and that the bride wore super cool sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Mary Stu's pics on Facebook....I love them! She looks so incredibly happy! Love seeing you and her and Crystal all together again. Reminds me of camp days. But, the whole reason for this comment is your mom. Oh my word, your mom looks great! I cannot get over how small she is and how youthful it has made her look. I haven't seen her in a few years. Please tell her I think she looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground