Top Baby Blogs is a directory of tons of mommy/baby blogs. I joined earlier this year and it has been such a blessing! I have found so many wonderful other blogs out there, as well as wonderful new readers*. I have loved sharing our story with so many!
The majority of the traffic here at Matt & Kara Adopt stems from TBB and yesterday, they reset the rankings on the site.
More votes = higher ranking = more people can find us and join in on the fun.
So if you like what you read, would you mind voting for us? You can vote once a day, every day.
Click once on the brown button in the upper right corner on my blog,
Then click on the owl on the left in the new screen.
*Seriously, my readers are the best! You give amazing advice and ideas and you are so encouraging! I have loved getting emails from you and checking out your blogs as well. It's been a blast!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!