I love to cook.
| Wine is a must while cooking... |
I used to hate cooking. I hated the chopping, the watching and waiting for water to boil, the burned fingers, the mediocre results.
When the recession hit our family in 2009, we had to save money and stop eating out. I was resigned to cook. I started clipping recipes. I asked my friends to tell me about their favorite meals. I started reading food blogs. Matt and I picked out what we liked and I started cooking.
And you know what? I fell in love with it AND I'm pretty good at it!
And you know what? I fell in love with it AND I'm pretty good at it!
So in honor of my love of cooking, I am starting a new series on this little blog called "Dinnertime"!
(I came up with that title all by myself. Aren't you proud?)
Every Tuesday, I'll share some of our favorite recipes from our meal list (some stapes that we love). This week to get us started, I'll discuss how I grocery shop to save money and why we created a list for dinner. Hopefully this will be fun! ;)
Every Tuesday, I'll share some of our favorite recipes from our meal list (some stapes that we love). This week to get us started, I'll discuss how I grocery shop to save money and why we created a list for dinner. Hopefully this will be fun! ;)
Next Post: The Meal List

I think this will definitely be fun. I always like to hear what people are eating and to know about any tips and tricks for saving money. Also, good call on the wine! :)
ReplyDelete-Sara-
I do the same thing: dinner plan and cook with white wine in hand!! love it and can't wait to see new recipes :)
ReplyDeleteyay!! this is is so exciting! I need some inspiration, and tips.
ReplyDelete:)
I love this idea! Can't wait to see what recipes you are going to be sharing here :)
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea!
ReplyDelete