eeee!!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I went shopping this past weekend with my awesome mom (she has the BEST taste in clothes and jewelry) and found the most ah-mah-zing coat ever! 

 I know I have talked about this store before, but I love Ivy & Leo. It's a boutique that is similar in feel/price to Francesca's. They have a few locations around the Carolinas and every time I go into that store I buy something that I love, and get SO many compliments on too.

To make a story about a coat even more boring, I was walking past the Ivy & Leo location that is right outside of one of my work offices and saw this beautiful wool, single breasted coat in a mustard-y yellow. 

I swear it was calling my name y'all! It was like, "Kara! Over here! You would look awesome and I will keep you warm. Buy me! BUY ME!"
Via
 I had to listen to the talking coat, so I ran in the store and grabbed it up. Alas, it was an XS and it was the last one they had! Commence the silent inward crying.

On Saturday, I went to Ivy & Leo's other location with my fashionable mama, and the talking coat was there!!! This time, they had my size (that's a medium for you nosy people). It was meant to be! My mom loved it so much she bought the same coat in red. We'll be twins! Sort of.

 Y'all, I am SO excited about this coat.  


P.S. I know that coats don't talk.
P.P.S. I am aware I wrote "y'all" twice in this post. I'm Southern! I can't help it.
P.P.P.S. How about a vote? Click the brown button in the upper right corner, then the owl on the left in the new screen. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. This talking coat is gorgeous!!! I just love mustard yellow!! Nice find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this coat, it is gorgeous! I need one :) I am just going to have to find a reason to justify buying a new coat....

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coat is a MUST for sure! love the style and the color! i am always looking for affordable boutiques. i wish they had one out west!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I've been eyeing up that coat online and am now way jealous. :) Not in a bad way though, happy someone out there will be rockin it out in this fabulous yellow coat. :)

    -Sara-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara, I bought the same one last week in turquoise. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground