Monday - Friday my hair looks like this:
Straight, slightly curled at the ends, parted on the side and somewhat frizz free. I want it to look as professional as possible (doesn't always happen of course).
But on the weekends? My hair normally looks like this
or this
![]() |
| messy/wavy |
This weekend I am trying this hairstyle from The Beauty Department
So cute. I am obsessed with LC.
(Yup, I call her by her nickname. We're close like that.)
Do you style your hair differently on the weekends?
Happy Friday friends! How about a vote if you love the blog?


Gorgeous!! You totally need to do a tutorial on the messy updo, I want to know your secret!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I can't wait until my hair is long enough for the fishtail braid.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.layersofmeaning.com
http://www.hellojackblog.com
This is a cute hair style... I wish my hair was long enough to try this look. My hair is just a curly mess
ReplyDeleteLOVE the messy updo! You have absolutely gorgeous hair :)
ReplyDeleteKara - just came across your blog tonight, surfing from courage and curls, which I found through The Windy (City) Wilsons. It's crazy how small the blogosphere is sometimes, and the world even smaller still...I am in Mint Hill.
ReplyDeleteTomorrow I celebrate the 7th birthday of my oldest son, adopted at birth and the absolute love (along with his younger brother and of course their wonderful Dad) of my life.
I just wanted to tell you what our agency told us 7 years ago as we went through our homestudy: it's not a matter of if, but when, you will become parents. That gave us so much hope, and so much comfort. Their statistic was that 50% of their clients (potential bmoms) decided to parent. It scared the living daylights out of me. But I always went back to what they told us...it's not if, but when. It may take time, but it will happen as long as you don't give up.
Everything you are going through is preparing you to be the best parent you can be, the parent your children will need you to be.
I wish you comfort and peace. I know how you feel. If you ever need to talk, post a comment here and I'll send you my email.
such pretty hair! I think you need to do a tutorial on that messy up do! it's so pretty!
ReplyDelete