I Love Days Off!

Monday, November 14, 2011

This weekend was so much fun! Here is a recap in iPhone pictures...

Thanksgiving Dinner / Girls Night at Sarah's Thursday Night

Ladies chowing down on some homemade yummy food!

Friday = Veterans Day = Day Off = Venti Coffee Kind of Day

Bought some dry shampoo and lip gloss at Sephora

And got a pretty tunic shirt for 50% off at Urban Outfitters

Lunch at Bruegger's outside in the sun

Then I came home and cleaned my floors

And the entire fridge!

Date Night at Mellow Mushroom

My hubby!

Me and my new glasses (still on the fence about them...)


Saturday I enjoyed lunch with this little guy (and his parents and our small group)

Saturday night we celebrated Samuel's birthday

Sunday we went to church, ate lunch with friends and I got crafty (more to come on that).

What did you do this weekend? Hope it was good.

10 comments:

  1. wow! you had a busy weekend :) love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THOSE GLASSES, KARA! get off of that fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle you are such an encourager! They are growing on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Sarah - I did have a busy weekend but it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - get down off the fence. The glasses are amazing! I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look dang hot in those glasses Kara!

    wowzer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glasses too! Where did you get them??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree the glasses are super cute on you and I'll have to try that recipe it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glasses are Ray Ban Wayfarers from Lens Crafters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground