We're Here!

Monday, November 21, 2011

We landed in NYC yesterday morning! 

Here are two photos from Sunday when we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge (I'll post more pictures in a post next week when we're back). 


More blog posts this week to come. Be sure to come back tomorrow - it's the butternut squash mac & cheese recipe! 

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. ohhh i am so glad u did this! hehe were u already going to do it before i suggested it??xx ps: i was in hospital for 2 days and really missed ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - We were! But your suggestion helped seal the deal. Hope you are feeling better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for vacations! I can't wait for that butternut squash mac & cheese recipe!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in that spot a mere weeks ago. I miss it already! I hope you guys have a blast && that the weather is still nice..that helps :) Can't wait for bnm&c. YUMMMM!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground