The best present!

Monday, December 26, 2011

I asked for a baby for Christmas... and that's what I received!

I'm pregnant!

I'm 8 weeks today and due in early August 2012!

88 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! that is so great congrats!! see God had a plan :)

    keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! So excited for you! I am crying like a hot mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    praise the Lord!!! WoW!!!

    Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!!! COBGRATULATIONS!!! That is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. normally, i'm just a silent reader, but oh my goodness!!! soooo exciting! cannot wait to keep reading your family's journey.

    autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way!!!! Oh my gosh that is SO exciting!! I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a surprise!! Congratulations to you both. 2012 is going to be an exciting, life-changing year for your family. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so so SO happy for you both!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT!!!!!? I'm so excited for you!! God is good isn't he? When you were wondering what was going on with the adoption, He KNEW!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO so so delighted! Blessings on all 3 (or more?!?!?) of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my GOODNESS!! SO happy for you and your growing family, praying for you in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Been reading your blog for awhile but haven't posted. That's great news! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. God is GREAT! i'm so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, congratulations! That's so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW that is incredible!! SO happy for you...what a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh!!!!!! Beyond happy for the two of you :) MerryChristmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! What a blessing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys! This is amazing! You and your growing family will be in my prayers :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. PRAISE GOD! What a beautiful gift from God! He is so gracious to hear our hearts desires!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is seriously so amazing!! What an awesome Christmas present, I cannot think of two people who deserve this blessing more!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH MY GOSH! WOW! WOW!!!! Oh, my hand went right to my chest and I squealed. I'm beyond happy for you.. what timing, what a gift, what a plan there truly is. I'm happy for you. WOWOW!

    Beautiful picture, too. Lovely.

    Bekah~

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!!! What a surprise! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am new to your blog but I am so over the moon thrilled for you both... You could not have asked for a better present. Merry Christmas and an even better New Year to you both x

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an amazingly wonderful surprise! :) CONGRATS!! What a great Christmas Miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can not think of a better Christmas gift than this!!! Congratulations doesn't even sum it up!!! Praise God for this amazing blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! God is so good, He had this planned all along!! Congrats, there is nothing like a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my goodness!! yay!!! congratulations to you and matt.

    the lord delivers in his time... and i'd say it's the perfect time :) may you have a healthy pregnancy <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. So excited to hear the news!!! What a wonderful Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! Congratulations :). I am also a silent reader but HAD to comment! When I first read it, I was thinking, this is a joke, right?

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is amazing news. Told my husband who doesn't read your blog but I told him about the failed adoption. We are both so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats! I just logged on to check out a few things, and saw this post and literally told my whole family. I am so excited for you, you guys deserve this!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  33. My husband and I have been following your story for a while now. He came in the living room this morning to me yelling, "Guess what?! Matt and Kara are pregnant!!" Congratulations on such a wonderful Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  34. hey dear. so so happy for you. i can't wait to read back on your story. always love people with a heart for adoption.

    merry merry christmas
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. That's so amazing! Congratulations to you both! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  36. How exciting! Here's to a healthy happy pregnancy and baby!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have read your blog for a while, but this is my first time commenting. Huge congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  38. OH MY GOODNESS CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been a Long time reader but rarely comment, but I felt the need to here. I'm so thrilled for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Are you freaking joking?! This is WONDERFUL!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am a long time reader but have never commented. My heart has grown with so much happiness for you guys! Peace and love from us (in Australia)for this festive season. What a magical Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Last comment was from Kara.C. Its hubbys google account! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just gasped and shivered all at once. I'm so happy for you two (for you three, really.)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations to both of you! What exciting news! I can't wait to see all the crafty things you'll make for your little bean! I'm so happy for both of you (actually tearing up a little here!)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh Kara I am so very very delighted for you both, this brought tears to my eyes!!! Congratulations!! Sending lots of english love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  45. I just recently started reading your blog and I couldn't be more happy for you two!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Kara, I don't know if you remember me or not, we worked at camp together. I've been following you on here for a while now and have been praying for this very thing! So thrilled for you!! Seriously just over the moon happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. This made me tear up, congratulations to you and Matt. I am so happy for you! :)

    -Sara-

    ReplyDelete
  48. O MY GOSH!!!! THAT'S SO INCREDIBLE!! I can't believe that!! There is a reason why things happen the way they do..Congratulations you two!!

    I'm so, so very happy for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. You don't know me... but I've been following your story :) I'm so excited that God has blessed you with a baby!! How good He is. He knew what He was doing all along!
    Reading your blog is an inspiration.
    Thank you for sharing your life with all of us.

    Markie

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congratulations! That's incredible news:)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Long time lurker coming out to say Congratulations! What an amazing Christmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow, God is so good! Congratulations, Mom and Dad. I'm tearing up as I'm writing this thinking of our great Lord and what he's been doing in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!! So so happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am a silent but avid reader of your blog...I am so thrilled for you two! My heart was broken when the adoption didn't work out, but this is such wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Also a silent reader here, who has happily followed your journey here. Congrats! This is awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Okay, hands down this is the best Christmas blog post of all! Congrats you guys. I've only been following your story for a short time but this truly brought tears to my eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Such wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh Matt and Kara. You don't know me but I am over joyed for you!!! Our God is mighty and His plan is always the best plan! I am going through the adoption process and this gives me hope. I hope you don't mind me sharing this on my blog, its just too amazing not to share. What a blessing- MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  59. AMAZING! God had a plan all along for you two! I'm so happy for you, and I cannot wait to follow along with you on this new chapter! Congratulations and my prayers/love to you both this holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I normally just lurk and read, but I had to comment on this. I am so happy for you I could cry! God bless you and your family! A happy new year, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congratulations!

    How awesome is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  62. What an awesome Christmas present for your family! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  63. What an awesome present! I read over and over... tears of joy for you, Kara! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  64. oh my god, congratulations! I hope the everything works great! So exciting, i cheer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I have been reading your page for a few weeks now and was all caught up in your story. When I decided to see what you were up to for the holidays, I get this wonderful bit of news! (I know blogs are meant for reading but it's so surreal when you start to care about and read into the lives of people you don't know!) As somone who had years of infertility and failed procedures and then a complete out of nowhere miracle pregnancy of my own, I recognize the look on your face! I felt it as soon as I saw the picture. Be healthy and happy, embrace it all and I can't wait to see what happens next. Namaste-Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  66. This is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you! And, I'm excited to be pregnant at the same time as you! I'm 10 weeks along :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Ah I just bawled after reading this! I'm so unbelievably happy for the two of you! What great joy this will bring! Best of luck and Merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have been reading your blog for sometime now and never commented.....thought this was this post. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. AAAHHHHH! I freaked when I saw this! Wow, How good God is :) CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  70. Wow, coming from reading the inside details of your failed adoption to this wonderful news is amazing! God is so incredibly good, and I am already praying that you have a safe and healthy pregnancy and a safe and healthy (and very cute!) baby! Cherish the beautiful months you have ahead of you, and know that we are all looking forward to hearing more about your little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm going to try this again since my iPad is being weird.

    Congratulations!!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. I'm very happy for you and Matt. :)

    - Just a lurker (blog reader) who has been reading your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Another silent but faithful reader here saying WOOT WOOT!!! Blessing to you, Matt and your precious growing miracle inside YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Ohhh the best present anyone could pray for....Congratulations to you.....God Bless...:)

    ReplyDelete
  75. I don't even know you but I am sitting here crying of joy!! Congratulations! God is good and faithful!! Lots of love from me to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  76. The most amazing news of the year! Thank you for sharing! We are soooo happy for you, and we don't even know you!

    ReplyDelete
  77. My heart leaps for joy as I rejoice with you! God works all things together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am so happy for you and Matt! God is good. He DOES work in mysteries ways.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground