12 Weeks

Monday, January 23, 2012

How far along: 12 weeks

Baby's size: 2 inches long - the size of a lime!

Sleep: Pretty good, but I am having crazy dreams.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, I still wear my Belly Band when needed, but most things still fit just fine.

Food cravings: Weirdly, esperanza dressing from Mellow Mushroom.

Food aversions: Same as last week - anything too savory smelling, most raw vegetables and garlic.

Symptoms I have: Nausea and general exhaustion.

Doctor’s Appointment: The next one is mid-February, then the appointment after that we get to have the first ultrasound and find out the gender!!

Movement: None that I can feel yet, although the baby can open and close its fingers and make sucking movements with its mouth. Crazy!

Belly Button: Still an innie.

Gender: Unknown.

What I’m looking forward to: Getting my energy back and eating veggies!

What I miss: I really wanted a cold beer this week. Ha!

12 comments:

  1. you look great! I had insane dreams when I was pregnant . . . I keep a "pregnancy dream journal" via my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely fantastic!

    In the UK we have a couple of non-alcoholic beers that might help you scratch that itch (though they aren't a patch on real beers...). Having pretty much tested all of them my favourite is Beck's Blue - http://www.alcoholfree.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=79. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you Alice! My nurse/midwife said I could have a small beer or glass of wine once I pass the 20 week mark. I might check out the non-alchy kind too. ;)

      How are you feeling?!

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful, mama!!!! I seriously could not be happier for you and I can't wait to watch you evolve through this process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi new reader here! Congratulations on your pregnancy, I am so incredibly happy for you two! You look beautiful!!

    www.jenniferlang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so happy and for such a good reason. :) It is so crazy to think about all the growing, changing, and movements babies perform inside of bodies before the moms can feel them, pretty amazing.

    -Sara-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost out of the first trimester already! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I ask where you got your blouse? It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground