Some Instagram fun for you!
Some of these are random, some are for that January Photo A Day thingy.
| Finally got it and read it in a weekend. It was ok. Not great, just ok. |
| Breakfast |
| Something I Adore (my girlfriends) |
| Letterbox |
| random pretty lights |
| Something I Wore |
| Only veggie I can eat these days! |
| My precious Daddy on his birthday (yesterday) |
More substantial posts to come this week (sorry but the all day, everyday nausea is killing me!)
All I can think about is that I want cereal, really bad! Cute pics, all of them:)
ReplyDeleteHope the nausea ease up but hey, your pregnant! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kara, been reading for a while and took a hiatus from blogs for a couple weeks only to come back to the most amaaaazing news ever!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you and Matt and am looking forward to following along during your pregnancy! I just had my first in September and all I can say is, it's heaven :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't even look at vegetables during my first trimester. As a very healthy eater normally, I was disgusted by my diet of bread and candy but it was all I could stomach!! And are you waking up in the morning absurdly hungry?! I had to sleep with a cup of Cheerios next to my bed :)
Ah, the good 'ol pregnancy nausea. Mine lasted until 18 weeks. I was vomiting 3 times a day and finally had to get Zofran. I only took it for 2 weeks before the nausea finally settled. Just make sure you're drinking lots of water :)
ReplyDelete