Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Matt and I have never been big Valentines celebrators, however this year I mentioned that maybe one year some flowers and one of those cheesy boxes of mystery chocolate would be kind of cool.
![]() |
| I love him! |
I need to brag on my husband for a moment: our marriage is not perfect, but when I think back over the last seven plus years together, I cannot help but tear up with thankfulness. Loving Matt has been so easy and being his wife and partner has been a real privilege. Matt has always worked so hard for our family and has worked so hard to be a wonderful husband - over the last few months he has waited on me hand and foot, going above and beyond what any husband should do. He is so precious!
Matt is so kind, patient and sweet and his leadership in our marriage and in life is such an inspiration. I love him so much and hope that I can be the kind of spouse to Matt that he is to me.
Matt I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!
What are your V-Day plans?
PS Dinnertime post planned for Thursday!

Enjoy your last Valentine's Day as two. This time next year they'll be three!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great dinner and great Valentines Day!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! We are expecting our first baby in May, so we should do something, but he is working late tonight!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day! can't wait to hear where matt took you :)
ReplyDeletewe (my husband and 8 month old daughter) celebrated together as a family on sunday, by going to a late lunch at The Yardhouse and then ice cream at Ben & Jerry's. tonight i'll just be cooking dinner - pesto pasta with sun dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts, and then give each other cards. we normally don't exchange gifts, just do dinner...but this year i asked for the dvd, breaking dawn part 1! i never got to go see it at the movie theater because it came out right after having my daughter. I hope i get it 'cause i'm bursting at the seams to see it! haha.
Have fun you sweet little love birds!!! I still remember our Valentine's Day before Belle was born, just the two of us. Those are such special moments, enjoy them!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDelete♥always,
Marisol @ The Sea & Sol
What a nice thank you to your hubby! So well put.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great evening!
Jill
www.lifeloveandcake.com