Baby's size: 6 inches long and about 8.5 oz. Teeny tiny still!
Sleep: Pretty good, but my dreams are crazy.
Maternity Clothes: Work pants and skirts, plus a few casual shirts. I can wear almost all of my empire waist sundresses and skinny jeans (since they are low rise).
Food cravings: Ice cream.
Food aversions: None.
Symptoms I have: Tired and my digestion is weird at times (sorry TMI).
Doctor’s Appointment: Next one is mid-April.
Movement: I felt her kick this past Saturday - so cool!
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: GIRL!!!
What I’m looking forward to: Vacation this week with my best friends from college.
What I miss: I'm trying to focus on all I do have, not what I am missing.

Half way there! You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking fabulous Miss Kara!! I'm so happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteLooking good girl.
ReplyDeleteHalfway there!!! And could you hair be any more gorgeous?!
ReplyDeleteLove that dress! Love that bump!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! Tagged you on my blog today!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous momma! Your little girl is going to be so beautiful! =)
ReplyDelete