How far along: 31 Weeks
Baby's size: 3.3 pounds and over 16 inches long
Sleep: I slept pretty well at the beach last week, but a few mornings I woke up around 4:45 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep.
Maternity Clothes: I'm still able to mix some non-maternity tank tops, skirts and dresses in with the maternity stuff.
Food cravings: The same - raw carrots and zucchini with hummus, fruit, lemonade, ice cream.
Food aversions: None.
Symptoms I have: Lower back pain (still), a little bit of heartburn and gall bladder pain at times. Also, I feel like I have to pee almost every 20 minutes.
Doctor’s Appointment: Today actually!
Movement: Yes, all day and night! She is an active girl.
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: Girl!
What I’m looking forward to: Baby showers for my friends (and me) this month.
What I miss: Normal, uninterrupted sleep!
That coral color looks great on you! You totally glow at the beach! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in that extraordinary beach environment. Glad everything is going well too! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! :)
ReplyDelete#1 your bump is beautiful and so are you
ReplyDelete#2 comfy cotton foldover skirts = God's gift to (summer) pregnant woman
#3 can't wait to see you sunday!
Hello gorgeous! Seeing pictures of your beautiful baby bump makes me smile and my heart fills with joy everytime.
ReplyDeleteLove ,
Katrina
I've said it before and I'll say it again but the best/only good things about Mondays are your updates.....and I CAN'T BELIEVE you are 31 weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet. It makes Mondays fun for us too. And I also cannot believe that I only have 9 weeks till my due date. :)
Deleteyour baby bump is soo cute!
ReplyDeleteyeeeaaaahhh, only 9 weeks till you're due, crazy how fast the time flies by, right
Can't wait to "meet" this little girl!
And Kara, you will have no uninterrupted night the next few years. It's a great preperation until your baby is here
:-)
You are always so radiantly beautiful, but even more so with that amazing miracle baby girl growing! I love you lady!
ReplyDelete