| This is not a filter! The light was really like this (it was 8pm and had just rained and the sun was setting). |
How far along: 35 Weeks
Baby's size: Over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds - the size of a honeydew melon!
Sleep: Not so great - it's training me for motherhood at least.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but I can wear empire waist maxi dresses that aren't maternity and some longer tank tops. My favorite pair of maternity shorts are getting a little snug on my belly (sob).
Food cravings: Anything cold! Also, granola with Greek yogurt and blueberries.
Food aversions: None.
Symptoms I have: I am tired and hot. We had a heat wave in Charlotte and it was 105-107 degrees here this weekend. I honestly felt like I was melting!
Doctor’s Appointment: In 2 weeks.
Movement: Yes, a lot. She moves mostly in the morning when I wake up and when I go to bed at night.
Belly Button: The top part is an "outie" and the rest is flush with my belly. It's really tender too.
Gender: Girl!
What I’m looking forward to: The temperature in our city to go down so I can go outside again!
What I miss: Regular, non achy sleep. Feeling a little cooler. The ability to sit up from a lying down position without help.
you gorgeous, pregnant lady. Kara, you do look sooo good!
ReplyDeleteLooking beautiful! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys! I feel pretty good unless I'm outside in the heat!
ReplyDeleteyou are looking great!! :) I am just about 13 weeks and I just can't believe I will have a "real" belly soon!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!
Você esta linda Kara... Me adicione no facebook (Clarinha Rodrigues) kisses
ReplyDeleteThanks Camila! My Facebook is private, but am so glad you are here! (or in your language: Graças Camila! Meu Facebook é privado, mas estou tão feliz que você está aqui!)
DeleteYou're getting so close!
ReplyDeleteYay I am all caught up! You look amazing Kara, I am loving your style with the maxi dresses too. Like Alyssa said, you are getting so close! You must be so excited :)
ReplyDeleteI love your LOVE necklace :) I hope it cools down over there soon. Have you been affected by the blackouts?
ReplyDeleteThanks! My friend Jessie gave it to me. We didn't have blackouts in our area but I feel awful for those that did!
DeleteGahh you are SO close - those last weeks for me were a blur and just FLEW by. I was also keenly aware that I was carrying around a fully formed baby - a strange feeling in a way. Enjoy these last days of private snuggles between just you and Brighton!!! ;) ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are just gorgeous, mama!! I can't believe I've missed a whole month of your pregnancy! I wanted to thank you for all the love and support you've given me. We have felt your prayers and are so thankful for God's grace!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet. We are still praying and believing for a TOTAL recovery for your hubs. Hugs!!
Delete