38 Weeks

Monday, July 23, 2012


 How far along: 38 Weeks
 
Baby's size: 6.8 pounds and 19 1/2 inches long
 
Sleep: Awful! I wake up feeling like I ran a marathon - my hips, legs, back and shoulders are all sore. And I wake up every 3 hours to pee.
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, yes.
 
Food cravings: Anything cold.
 
Food aversions: None.
 
Symptoms I have: Hot and sweaty (it's the Charlotte summer), I'm starting to get heartburn and my hips ache a little when I walk (waddle).
 
Doctor’s Appointment: This Friday!
 
Movement: Yes all the time, like clockwork.
 
Belly Button: Out and super tender at times.
 
Gender: Girl!
 
What I’m looking forward to: Meeting my daughter soon!!!
 
What I miss: Quality sleep. Seeing my toes. Being able to buckle my own shoes and getting up from a low seat without help.

16 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK GREAT!! Oh, i LOVE that belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a torpedo isn't it? I can't believe how big I am now!

      Delete
  2. love your shirt... Polka dots so in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your belly has gotten so big.

    You will miss being pregnant when Brighton is born, lol

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! You're on the home stretch! You'll feel like it will never happen, but it will! Stay distracted and enjoy these last couple weeks of time with Matt. You will miss this "down time" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow-wee, baby! So close now! Enjoy your last 2 weeks with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you guys!!! How awesome! your bump is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful! I can't wait to see photos! I am sure she will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! I am also getting more and more anxious to see pictures of precious baby Brighton :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh you are so cute! I love your outfit, such cute maternity clothes! Seeing the pictures of you and your friend's baby in your last post made me so excited for you to meet your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that shirt. You get to meet her SO soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are sooo beautiful!! and I can't wait until Brighton gets here. I better be on the list to be notified when you go into labor..just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being so close now! You look great, and I know you're excited to meet the baby- not long to wait now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just wanted to say that you look so great! You're going to be meeting your little girl so soon...

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always, you look stunning. Your bump is AH-Mazing! Love that shirt too. It's weird that there will be no more bump post to look forward to on Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground