Blogger is still giving me grief on the posting of photos and I'm working with their help people on it... Maybe I'll stick with Blogger and hire someone to redo my blog. It needs a revamp.
Also, should I change the name of this blog? Adoption is definitely still on the table, but it's not the focus of this blog anymore. I just don't know what to change it to... any suggestions?
Hope y'all have a happy weekend! Matt and I are going to his parents' house for dinner tonight and tomorrow we are hosting a little cookout and movie night for our friends. I love the weekend!
Love,
Kara
You could call it...just Matt and Kara. Or...MattandKara'sFamily. Or...MKBLove. I dunno, none of those are really catchy...Ha. Hope someone else has a better idea. :)
ReplyDeleteI think love should be involved, the middle name and your logo!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Matt and Kara Love. and you can keep your logo and encompass everything.
ReplyDeleteI think Jessi Connoly (naptimediaries) does blog designs. Redesigned letters to Ames.
ReplyDeleteI love the title, but I think maybe an update to kind of...show how you're family is growing and changing. But I like the idea of keeping the "Matt and Kara" part (for obvious reasons ;) ) Maybe something like "Matt and Kara love" or "Matt and Kara grow" or something...like that ;)
ReplyDeleteA Story of Love? Goes with the logo.
ReplyDeleteMatt and Kara live Love? lol. Not my gift I must say.
ReplyDeleteSomething with Love for sure!
ReplyDeleteMatt & Kara's Love, Growing. As Brighton Love grows & as your family love grows, it works. :)
ReplyDeleteI like what Lisa suggested above, "a story of love". That's sweet. Like I mentioned on a previous post of yours, I can help with blog design if you're interested. Just let me know!
ReplyDeletei totally was thinking... mattandkaralove (or mattandkaralovechild... lol) ;) but i guess i'm not that original since several people have suggested it! maybe that's a sign! helps maintain your basic branding but redirects the focus to a more all encompassing genre/vibe. you're blogs not about adoption anymore. or even just about baby. it's about you guys. and your life and love story... and your growing family. maybe mattandkaralovestory or mattandkaralovegrows? or lovemattandkara... you know, like the end of a letter... "love, matt & kara" can't wait to see the website revamp! you need COLOR!!! you're kara, afterall!
ReplyDelete