Lately...

Friday, July 6, 2012

Here are some photos of our life as of late...

Father's Day Dinner
Infant CPR class - the plastic babies were so scary looking and our instructor was awful. We laughed through most of it.
At Lorean's baby shower - 5 preggos!
I made Katrina try on my sunglasses, then I made her this beautiful cat filled photo. HHAHA!
My dad and I spent Father's Day together planting new flowers.
Good hair day for my baby shower.
Matt was so excited about this little Carolina Panthers cheerleading outfit Jessie bought us.
The aftermath from my baby shower  thrown by Tonya/Jess - seriously so blessed!
My aunts threw a family shower for us last weekend! So fancy and cute.
This is the pink lemonade cake my Aunt Shelley made for the shower - yum!
At the Coldplay concert - we couldn't get a good shot in the dark with a flash - oh well...
Brighton's first concert was Coldplay! (All those little lights were bracelets they gave us that blinked to the beat of the songs!)
Happy Friday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. you are so cute. :)
    praying for you guys with lil' B arriving before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun photos! I really enjoyed looking through! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ba ha ha ha !! omg! You made my day by putting up the cat photo..I love you!!!!!!
    Love,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei as fotos, que legal que ganhou bastante coisa no chá de bebe, estou pensando em fazer também ara o meu bebê.
    Eu também adoro Coldplay, deve ter sido demais o show , amo a musica paradise... Bem beijocas e aproveite o finzinho da gestação...
    Camila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, looks like you've been having a lot of fun lately. I never went to those antenatal classes but if they had given me a baby like that I think I would have had nightmares about my unborn child.

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kara - I've been reading your blog for a while (my good friend Melissa @ Dear Baby metioned your story to me a while back) and somehow just recently realized you live in Charlotte (recognized the dishes at Terrace Cafe hehe). I am due July 30th after a lengthy struggle with infertility as well so I've enjoyed following along in your pregnancy updates!! And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how many of your recipes I've tried. ;-)

    Then I see this Coldplay photo and notice we have almost identical seats - we might have been 4 rows away from you!! In fact, I had to zoom in to make sure this blonde in the white tank wasn't me!

    Congrats on your pregnancy. Such a long journey and I was so glad to see that you were expecting! Perhaps I'll run into you in Charlotte at some point. Best of luck with your delivery! It's coming SO soon, can you believe it!!? I'm very excited but naturally a little nervous as well. Eeek!

    Take care -

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground