Blogging Break

Monday, September 17, 2012

We are taking a little blogging break this week to catch up on life and also just to enjoy a little time off from the internet!

Please check out my "Daily Reads" for some good blogging fun in my absence. 

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. see you soon, and enjoy the time off. kiss brighton from me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog, and I have to tell you... your journey has brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that you were able to bring your beautiful girl in the world. Glad to be following along your new exciting journey as a mom!

    - Audra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audra thank you so much! It was a wild ride but well worth it! God bless!

      Delete
  3. I saw this today and thought of Brighton's nursery: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23958259&parentid=A_DECORATE
    Hope you have a great blogging break :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea to post that you're taking a break. I always feel guilty if I don't post for a few days. Nice way to let people know what's going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground