Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


 I've seen this recipe all over Pinterest, but this is actually a Weight Watchers recipe that I heard about a few years ago. I make these every year and I love them! I've changed it a little bit, so this is my take on the recipe. 

Ingredients*
1 can pumpkin puree
1 box Spice Cake mix 
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1/3 cup oil
1 egg

Mix the ingredients together in a bowl, dish out into cupcake liners/pans and bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. Top with cream cheese icing and a dash of pumpkin pie spice. 

*The original recipe calls for just the pumpkin puree and a box of yellow cake mix, but I find that version really dry and not at all tasty.

2 comments:

  1. the do look soo good! goes right on the list for next years halloween party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a major chance I may steal this recipe and make them for Thanksgiving. YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground