Sorry for the quiet on the blog - we've been enjoying time with family and friends.
Christmas was so wonderfully easy this year! We celebrated with extended family at our annual holiday party on Sunday, spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at home and then had Christmas dinner at my parents house (we will spend this weekend with Matt's family).
![]() |
| My parents and their first grandchild |
![]() |
We decided to keep the celebrations low key and also not go crazy on presents. When I thought about what I wanted as presents it was so hard to come up with something that I really liked and needed! It was nice to just focus on the actual spirit of the holiday season - being thankful for the birth of Jesus and focusing on family.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday week!




What sweet pictures! I can't believe how big she's getting! We were the same this year -- focusing heavily on family, not going heavy on the presents. I asked my husband -- er, Santa! -- for a planner to keep my toddler's busy social life and doctor's appointments in check since when my Blackberry died on me, I realized I had no idea when anything was. We mostly got my son sensible, needed things -- new straw cups, a new toothbrush, a cozy reading pillow. It was way more relaxing this way! :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! It really helps you focus on what matters. :)
DeleteMerry Christmas to your beautiful family!!! I can not think of a better present than your perfect little angel!!
ReplyDeleteShe is the best present! Merry Christmas to your sweet family Liv!
DeleteLook at Brighton! She looks sooo grown-up! What a lovely family you have xx
ReplyDeleteOH and a Happy Happy Christmas to you all! Best wishes for a wonderful 2013 xxx
ReplyDeleteYou too Alice! Happy 2013!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy New year
ReplyDeleteYour family seems so loving and Brighton Love a such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this holiday season!!!
Happy New Year to you!!
Delete