This little angel is Sparrow.
And this is her story, told by her couragous and beautiful mama, and my dear friend, Jessie Mathis:
I hope you will join me in prayer for sweet Sparrow Song - for her surgery on October 16 and her recovery after, as well as her parents and big brother Noah.
I am also asking boldly for help for Sparrow's medical bills as well. Her "pre" work before this massive surgery tomorrow was a outpatient cath lab that cost almost 65K! While insurance will cover part of her medical expenses, her family will be burdened with the majority of the cost. I cannot imagine the stress of watching your child go through a massive surgery, long recovery and then to know that you'll be indebted financially for so long. I have never asked my blog readers to donate to anything before as it's my policy not to, but for the sake of this precious little girl who I love terribly, and her mama who is like a sister to me, I'm breaking my rule. If you would like to donate to help offset Sparrow's medical bills, click here.
Thank you for your support!
FYI - I'll be with Jessie all day of the surgery and will tweet updates as appropriate. If you have any prayers or words of encouragement for her, please feel free to send to her directly, or to me and I'll be sure to pass them along.

Sending so many prayers!!! What a precious angel! May God protect her today and everyday!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Liv!
DeleteJessie,
ReplyDeleteI live very far away from the USA ( I live with my boyfriends and 3 year -old son in Paris, France) and although we don't share the same language and the same culture, please be sure that in my heart and soul, I will be thinking of your wonderful precious daughter on Wednesday, 16th October and the days after. Our children are our most precious gifts and this little who has the ost wonderful smile will recover fro her surgery very quickly!
Love from Paris to you and your loved ones.
To Kara I wish I could have a friend like you. you are so devoted to your friends and family.
Thank you precious! You are a wonderful friend from afar!!
DeleteI have been praying and will continue to pray. non stop. I wish i could do more to help, but my prayers will be relentless.
ReplyDeleteRebecca you are so sweet! Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete