My Eighth "fix"

Friday, November 8, 2013

Yep, I'm addicted.  I know I post about StitchFix all the time, but I love it. This was my birthday fix and here are the pieces from my 8th fix:

1) Black skinny jeans with a cute zipper detail


2) Eggplant eyelet dress

3) Green striped v-neck blouse

4) Oversized sweater

5) Teal skinny jeans

I had a new stylist this time, but she did fantastic. She really paid attention to my Pinterest style board and seemed to understand my body type, plus what I asked for with this fix: I wanted a new pair of skinny jeans, a chunky sweater in a modern print and a dress I could wear to work or on a date. I loved the dress (even though I would have never picked it from off the rack), the sweater was exactly what I was looking for and the black skinny jeans with the zipper detail were a perfect fit.


If you haven't signed up yet for their service, I highly recommend it! You can sign up directly with them, or use my referral link: stitchfix.com
* I will received a $25 credit for each referral I receive. I was not compensated for this post, I just love the service so much!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground