Currently

Friday, December 20, 2013

Watching - "How to's" to fill in and shape your eyebrows. I just started filling mine in with a brow shadow but need some help with creating the right arch for my face.  Also, did you know they make brow extensions?!!?! First hair, then lash, now for your eyebrows. What will they come up with next?

Doing - using our orthopedic roller on my back and neck. (The roller is a huge hard foam thing our chiropractor had me buy when I had back issues during pregnancy.) I'm old and when I sleep wrong it hurts. How pathetic am I? ;)

Proud of - I'm patting myself on the back - I baked 6 dozen cookies today for our church. The kids church is throwing a birthday party for Jesus this Sunday and all the leaders pitched in to make cookies for the kiddos. It should be fun!

Thankful - that most of my holiday shopping was completed a few days ago. I only need to grab a few stocking stuffers and I'll be set!

Happy - that Brighton gets to start preschool in January. She'll go 2 mornings a week and I know she'll learn so much there. We met her teachers and her classmates this week and they are so precious! 

Looking forward to - 13 more days off work, hanging out with my husband and baby girl, and SNL with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timerlake tomorrow night!!

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground