Reading - I'm re-reading Divergent so I can remember what happened before I read the last book in the series. I also have a goal to read a list of classics before the end of the year.
Conceding - That I am overwhelmed right now and need to learn to say no and limit things. Between my full-time job, my part time job at church (not paid), my freelance writing and being a church small group leader, wife, mother and friend, my time is very stretched. I need a few extra hours in the day, or I need to cut back. Probably the later.
Needing - To buy new blinds for our living and dining room (boring & costly but needed). To cut off cable for a while to save some money and to start being more consistent with working out.
Gearing up for - Throwing a baby shower for my darling friend Missy. She is having baby #2 (a girl) and we are celebrating next week. Also, MLK Holiday is next week and a Monday off is always something to look forward to!
Procrastinating - Making doctors appointments for myself and Brighton. Starting on our taxes. Going through the pile of paperwork and statements that need to be filed away.
Thankful for - Brighton finally likes the bath again (see photo above with my celebratory beer). Also, on a more serious note, I am thankful for my husband who is committed to doing the right thing, even if it's not popular. We have been through a few months of external drama within our community and friends and he has stayed the course of being wise, leaning on God for answers and doing the right thing. I'm extremely proud to be his wife and best friend.
Thanks to Danielle for the idea of a 'Currently' post.

I haven't visited your blog in awhile (I just had a baby), but your daughter looks JUST like you! Yay for her liking the bath again!
ReplyDeleteI need to cut out sugar for a month and see how it goes! :-) Sounds great! We are in our first week of eMeals plans. It's been interesting. (A lot more meat than we usually eat and a lot more oil that I usually use, but I'm trying to adapt next week to what works for us better). :-)
ReplyDelete