Goals for October

Wednesday, October 1, 2014


For the last year I have wanted to get a little more organized with my life, but also set some deadlines and goals for myself. I noticed a few other bloggers posting their monthly goals online and thought this would be a great way to stay accountable! 

I am aiming to have these goals be attainable, timely, specific and encompass personal and professional items and also just get-it-done type stuff. 


My goals for the month of October: 


- Continue to abstain from desserts, sweets and alcohol during the week (I started this in September). 

- Finish at least 4 more books on my reading list.
- Take the family to a pumpkin patch and use my real camera (not my iPhone) to take some photos. 
- Celebrate my birthday with friends. (Last year I didn't celebrate at all so this year I want to have some fun!)
- Finish painting the interior doors of our house.
- Do a little facelift on this blog.


Linking up with Haley who started Grace for Goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground