Currently

Monday, January 12, 2015

Brighton figured out the selfie option on my iPhone and I found about 50 of these on my phone!
Here is what I have been up to currently: 

Feeding - I got into a little bit of a rut during December, so for January we have tried to have one new meal a week and one vegetarian meal a week to mix it up. Also, although I made fun of it on Twitter (cause I mean $8 for toast with avocado on it?) I have been eating avocado toast for lunch a lot. 

Reading - I finished "It's Kind of a Funny Story" and "#Girlboss" last week and am trying to get a few more books in on my reading list from last year. 

Conceding - (I always feel like this category is a confession time) I need to be more organized at work. I have this huge whiteboard and I need to start mapping out all my tasks weekly. I get distracted by email, my co-workers, even my phone. 

Needing - To schedule a wellness appointment for me and Matt (we get a discount on our health care premiums if we do a physical annually) and a dentist appointment for myself. 

Gearing up for - My business trip to NYC next week, a party we are hosting later in the month and a week of single parenting while Matt is in Salt Lake the last week of January. 

Procrastinating - Taking all these bags of kid clothes and toys to the consignment store. 

Thankful for - Repair men. Our fridge was leaking last week, then our external tankless hot water heater froze up. It cost $$$ to fix each but now my fridge is not leaking all over the place (or as Brighton said "Da fwidge going pee-pee on da fwoor!")  and I can take a hot shower, do laundry, wash dishes etc. 

What are you up to currently?

Thanks to Danielle for the idea of a 'Currently' post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground