God can do anything, right?

Monday, October 4, 2010

Nothing new to report here, just a little update on how amazing and encouraging my friends are. Here is what I posted as my status update on Facebook last night:

God can do anything, right?
And here were the responses:
  • Absolutely! Except lie and those sort of things :)
  • Most definitely
  • amazing things way outside of our box we put Him in =)
  • why do you ask?
  • yes and amen!
  • Me in reply to the question: Sometimes it's hard to keep hope in my heart. This journey gets closer and closer to bringing our baby home, and I am worried about money, always worried about money. We still don't have the full match amount. So much generosity, so many miracles have happened so far, but I keep thinking that we've hit out "limit" on His blessings. Will God move on to someone else, someone who needs more than us? Silly, stupid doubt.
  • Keep the faith. Sometimes we focus on our schedule. God might have a different one.
  • Psalm 4:8 " In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe".... I like to think of Him keeping my future, state of mind, and dreams all safe... so I can rest in peace know He has it all....
  • I can say for sure that God is GOOD. You have to trust both His goodness as well as what he says is good for you and Matt. He loves you. That is the most important thing in the face of doubt. He will not let any thing or any ONE slip out of your hands that was not supposed to come to you.
  • the Lord is pretty much my only friend who is always on time. I believe.....but help my unbelief. love you K
  • ANYthing, baby cakes! AND-- What God wills, God finances. Money will NEVER be the reason that HIS WILL is not done. Money is easy for Him...see, because it's all His. Oh, and He's God. Rest easy, precious child. Your Father in Heaven has everything under control! Jer 29:11,Psalm 25:5, Psalm 119:116, James 5:3-5, Eph 1:11-14 ALL FOR HIS GLORY! Remember: He know's what this is like. And He loves, loves, loves for you to come to Him like a little child. Rest in Him!And Amen, He's never late...xoxox
  • Me: Friends, thank you for the encouragement and for speaking God's truth. I love you guys!
  • Punctuation is ours, from a ? To a . To a ! Changes that sentence. God can do anything right!
  • His plan is perfect and His ways are perfect. We all tend to allow our emotions to be 'touched' by the enemy which can cause us to become discouraged. As Oswald Chambers says, He is 'engineering all of the circumstances' for your baby right now!
  • Proverbs 10:22 and Phillipeans 1:6. Believe.
  • How is that we have we seen so much, have experienced so much of His goodness and yet we still doubt. I struggle too. I sometimes pray "God I know there are hundreds suffering in floods, thousands under earthquake ruble... so who am I to ...ask for help, but if you don't mind...." We must "fight the good fight of faith" which is to believe that God is good within this cynical world. Because He is good. Why would Love Himself begin something only to leave you hanging at the last minute unable to complete what He started? He is not like that. He is a finisher, a redeemer, a faithful, oh so faithful God. We must also remember that while He LOVES to work in our individual hearts and He is ALL about us, every detail about us, His plan not only includes us, but others that will benefit from what He's doing in us (the baby and those who get blessed for blessing you). Receive so that you can give so that you can receive again so that you give more and receive more...
So this was my status update after that:
God can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground