We rejoice in the birth of Jesus, who came to this earth as a man, lived 33 years of perfection and sacrificed His life so that we could all be free. I am so thankful and humbled by the grace He has shown us in 2010. Our God is an awesome god, and His love overwhelms me.
I don't know why, but this Christmas feels different than the rest. Maybe it's because I'm getting older and realize that life is so very short; maybe it's because my faith is more grounded than its ever been; maybe it's because this is the last Christmas I'll have before I become a mother. It's probably all of the above. :)
Whether you believe what we believe or something else entirely, we want to wish you and your families a peaceful, safe and joyful holiday season. Love and blessings to you and yours.
Merry Christmas!
I don't know why, but this Christmas feels different than the rest. Maybe it's because I'm getting older and realize that life is so very short; maybe it's because my faith is more grounded than its ever been; maybe it's because this is the last Christmas I'll have before I become a mother. It's probably all of the above. :)
Whether you believe what we believe or something else entirely, we want to wish you and your families a peaceful, safe and joyful holiday season. Love and blessings to you and yours.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!