Public Radio

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If I had a million dollars (or heck even a hundred thousand dollars) do you know what I'd do? I wouldn't pay off our mortgage or take us on a vacation - I'd make a couple people's dreams come true.

It's not that I am a saint or anything (because believe me, I'd love to be debt free and sitting on a beach in Costa Rica with my hubs), it's just that when I think about my life, I realize how very blessed Matt and I are. We have everything we need and more and our dreams are becoming a reality - baby, jobs, our faith, our marriage. Things aren't perfect, but we have little to complain about. 

And I want my friends to have their dreams and passions come to fruition. One dream in particular is in mind today... our friend's band, Public Radio wants to make another album. This is their dream.

This band is amazing. And I'm not saying that just because we are friends with the band. They are fantastic. At it's roots, their music has meaning and purpose, the lyrics are a singer/songwriters dream and above all - their sound is phenomenal.

They want to cut another album, but lack the funds to do so. (Making a record is pricey!) So this is where you come in - they have started a project on Kickstarter so fans and friends can help fund their album.
To date, they are a little over halfway to their fundraising goal, but still need the whole projected amount to make this dream come true. And they have 29 days left to do it!

If you love this band, then I urge you to help fund their dream - every penny counts.
If you don't know this band, watch their video, listen to that amazing music and if you want to hear more, please donate.
Let's help make Public Radio's dream come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground