Product Thursday

Thursday, February 17, 2011

This week's product is Sophie the Giraffe by Vulli

Image via Vulli

Sophie boasts itself as "Baby's First Toy" because it stimulates all 5 senses (Sight, Hearing, Taste, Touch and Smell). Over 30 million of this toy have been sold!!  In fact, about a month ago at my Wives Club, a few of my friends brought their babies along and each kiddo had a Sophie either in their hands or within reach. 

Obviously Sophie is a must-have. I registered for one for Baby M, but would love to hear from you wise mamas out there. Why is Sophie so great? Is it really THE baby toy to have?


P.S To date, your votes have kept us in the top 25 which has upped our readership. Thank you so much for your support and love!

Just two clicks and you're done!
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a sophie. :( but we do have the little mushroom guy by the makers of sophie and micah loves it. she chews on that thing like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grayson wasn't a huge fan of Sophie until he started teething, and now he's nutso about her. When we first bring her out, we'll give her a squeeze and the noise makes him squeal with delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any kids myself, but I was reading reviews for this on Amazon and there were quite a few reviews talking about how their child had gotten one of sophie's legs stuck down their throat. It seems like a good toy, but requires constant supervising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter really doesn't enjoy her Sophie much to chew on, but she does enjoy her squeaking. I have seen some kids really love it though.

    I also heard about the leg/choking thing, so she never has Sophie alone. For teething we love the Raspberry teethers available at Babys R Us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground