10,000 and counting

Sunday, March 6, 2011

So this past Friday (March 4) the blog's visits counter hit 10,000! And as of Sunday night it's already up to 10,500+.

This is shocking to me. I know some websites get 10,000 hits a day, but this is a blog about our adoption, our lives, our friends, our faith, our struggles. I am flattered that some would even want to read it, much less come back a few times. 

We started this blog last May as a way to chronicle our journey from choosing to adopt, to when our sweet Baby M comes home and everything in between. I never dreamed it would grow into a little community of support, encouragement and other blogger friends. What a blessing this little blog has been!

So to all our readers out there - those in America like me, those in Russia, Spain, England, Croatia, Germany, Serbia, Guatemala and Kenya (holy crap - Kenya!!) - thanks for stopping by, if only for a moment. You're always welcome here at Matt & Kara Adopt to read posts, click a couple of links, and comment if you like.

Blessings and Love,
Matt and Kara

2 comments:

  1. how sweet I am a new reader and while I just had my first biological child(she is 6 months) I have always had a heart for adoptiona nd fostering children I think adoptionis so beautiful and I have really enjoyed reading your blog!!
    I also have a petunia pickle bottom and let me tell you I LOVE IT!! when I whatched the video I feel the same way as you did opening it as when I wear it every day hope you will hav esome diapers and sippy cups to put in your soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm following you from Australia - I don't have children, I'm not planing children and I'm the polar oposite to you when it comes to religion. That said I love popping in here to read your thoughts, insights, perspective, frustrations and, above all, share your hope. I *know* everything is going to work out for you guys and I can't wait to read about it when it does!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground