I really...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

...want to be a mom.

Soon.

That is all.


P.S. Weekend recap post tomorrow.

P.P.S. Show the blog some love and vote! Please and thank you!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for a short time now and I really hope you become a mom soon!!! Hello from your reader in Croatia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... you are a mom to every kid you come in contact with, especially my son Hudson. which i love about you. but in another way... just how in the first trimester, a woman doesn't know she's pregnant yet, but is already a mom... so are you! figuratively and (a good chance) literally! that baby's coming!!!!!!!! soon, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog, Kara, and love you and Matt too.
    I find lots of hope and resilience here. And that helps me with my stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I want to be a Cool Daddy, Russell speak for Grand-daddy. You know I'm praying for you and Matt daily to become parents. It'll happen....
    - Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground