Product Thursday

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have spring fever, and a little bit of dress/skirt obsession going on - so this "Product Thursday" is going to be around fashion and not baby products.  Here is what I am obsessing over:

This dress. Would love to pair it with a tan belt and peep toes heels.

Via
 This skirt. I saw a link to this on another blog today and fell in love.

Via

This dress - love the two tone skirt/tank effect - and the color of the skirt... I die! 
Via

And lastly this skirt - would love it with a white tank, flip flops and some chunky jewelry.

Via
   I know these aren't baby products but hope you enjoyed anyways! Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. oh......yes yes yes...i'm in love with that birdy skirt too! mmmmmm...so pretty. mod cloth would deplete my bank account if i let it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what would it be like to have a waistline again?
    these are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground