Today is our six month mark. Six months of "official" waiting for a match. Six months of our family profile being shown to potential birth mothers. Six months of sitting on a pile of savings waiting to be spent to bring our Baby M home. Six months and we are still waiting...
Six months! It's so short, but it has felt so long. I'm trying to be patient. Six months isn't that long to wait.
The thing is, we've been waiting almost four years. Four years of trying to make our little family of two into three.
God please give us a little more patience. Enough for another six months if we have to. I'm praying it's less, but I'm trusting you more.
I am praying along with you, my dear Kara. Praying the wait won't be long, but praying also for patience, which is a good quality to have for any situation.
ReplyDeleteWhat I know, really know, is that God has a wonderful plan for you.
I just read your hardwood floor post. I said this (out loud) to how awesome your floors look: "SHUT. UP."
ReplyDeleteLove the honesty and insight you give, adoption is such an amazing thing!!
ReplyDelete