Product Thursday

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm getting my hair cut and colored tonight! Hallelujah! My roots are intense, the ends are all sorts of scraggly PLUS I have discovered I have more than one grey hair. (Insert loud wailing cries.)

So for our Product Thursday, we are going to look at some cute hair accessories / hats for kiddos. This will be fun, I promise.

Everyone and their mama loves Zuzii and now I know why - their stuff is precious! I love this yellow headband. My friend Rachael registered for a teal and purple version for her twin girls!

Via
I love anything with stripes! This hat would be great for a boy or a girl. Also, Baby Wit is such a fun online store! - you should check them out!

Via


Ah American Apparel. They have the best unisex baby clothes! Look at this precious hat! It comes in 15 different colors!

Via


Who doesn't love them some Dwell Studio? Their Target line is super cute, as is their regular (but I can't afford it) line.

Via
 
For other cute hat ideas, you should check out this blog. The mama is so cute as is her little lady. She wears hats all the time and I love it!

Happy Thursday!


P.S. Would you show some love with a vote? Thank you! 
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground