Six years ago today, I married my precious, wonderful best friend. Every year our relationship just gets more and more fulfilling and fun. He makes everything brighter and better.
Matthew, you are the best man I know, and the second best thing to ever happen to me (sorry, Jesus gets the number one spot). I love you to pieces!
Happy Six Years of Marriage!!!
(Seven and a half of being together and in love!)
![]() |
| Summer 2004 |
![]() |
| March 26, 2005 |
![]() |
| April 2006 |
![]() |
| Summer 2006 |
![]() |
| Fall 2006 |
![]() |
| Spring 2007 |
![]() |
| Winter 2007 |
![]() |
| March 2008 |
![]() |
| Fall 2008 |
![]() |
| March 2009 |
![]() |
| Summer 2009 |
![]() |
| March 26, 2010 |
![]() |
| May 2010 |
![]() |
| Fall 2010 |
| March 2011 |
(Seven and a half of being together and in love!)














HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LOVEBIRDS!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I am glad to see he changes his hair as often as you do! It's great!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, celebrating our 7th tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Love you guys so, so much.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDelete