Home Sweet Home

Monday, April 11, 2011

Our floors are done!  We moved back in yesterday.  They are perfect - better than the first time.  My amazing husband deserves a trophy for his hard work and patience.

Yesterday, I got a little crazy and painted the whole living room and dining room. We planned to paint no matter what, but I was going to wait until this coming weekend.  Well it's done! The color is totally different than we planned, but I love it!  I'll post all the before/after pictures tonight once we get them uploaded from our camera.

So as you patiently wait, I'll leave you with a hint of what I wore to the photo shoot this past Saturday.

Photo by Anna Naphtali of The Colorful Living Project

Happy Monday!


We are slipping down the ranks! A vote from you would be much appreciated!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the floors/walls! Oh, and I LOVE what you wore for the shoot...great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground