Nursey Love

Thursday, April 14, 2011

FYI - Product Thursdays are no more. While they were fun, I think it will better when I can actually test a product on a kiddo. For now, Thursdays will be "Nursery Love" featuring some great spaces!

I love this nursery created by Amanda - here is her blog if you want more details!

Via
It was featured on Baby Center, and Oh Dee Oh. The nursery won the Small Kids, Big Color contest too!

Via
Via
I love the blue and aqua together. There are a few touches in this space that floated their way into Baby M's nursery. You'll see the cross-over once I finish it and actually post some pictures.


Happy Thursday! Show some love with a vote!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. Alright, you made my wife pee her pants getting so worked up about this nursery. Very, very cool. I can see painting in my future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara! You have got to be kidding me!! This is where I got my inspiration for my vinyl decals in E's nursery! And I'm totally obsessed with this MODGs blog. I knew you and I were meant to be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen- really? That is great! I love your nursery too - can't wait to see the full set of pictures!
    Also we were totally meant to be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, this nursery is amazing. makes me want to completely redecorate! i love turquoise! i love lime green! i love gray! i love it! okay, enough exclamation points... wait, one more...

    i love you!!!!!!!!

    (okay i lied, a LOT more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground