Thank You

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday's post brought in a lot of comments, messages and texts, and even other blog posts about the dreaded "I" word. I didn't post that prayer to incite a mini love fest, or some sort of feel good campaign for myself. I just wanted to be honest and show that even the strongest of Christians can feel doubt and hope at the same time.

Last night I was telling Matt that I hoped the prayer wasn't too depressing, dark or bitter sounding. I want to be transparent on this blog. It's how I am in my non-blogging life, and I don't want to pretend that everything is kittens and roses all the time. But equally, I want this to be a place where you can come and be inspired, or laugh at silly pictures, or get ideas for your kid's room, or just be a voyeur into someone else's life for a moment - I want to balance the fun and the reality here.

 So, all that to say, thank you. Your words, encouragement, support and virtual hugs were so kind. 

1 comment:

  1. people are drawn to "real". why do you think reality tv is such a raging success? keep it coming.

    "pain is our mother, she makes us recognize each other" -OTR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground