In honor of Mother's Day, my friend Jessi, of Naptime Diaries, is having one heck of a giveaway. It started yesterday and you have until Thursday at 5pm to enter.
She is giving away a few prints from her fantastic new Etsy shop!
This is my favorite print. I hope I win it (if not I'm totally buying it.)
The giveaway also includes a whole lot handmade items like necklaces, headbands, bracelets, earrings, bags, little fancy dresses and more!
You can read more about it here.
Go ahead, enter to win. You won't regret it.
And while you're at it, check out her blog. You won't regret that either.
She is giving away a few prints from her fantastic new Etsy shop!
This is my favorite print. I hope I win it (if not I'm totally buying it.)
The giveaway also includes a whole lot handmade items like necklaces, headbands, bracelets, earrings, bags, little fancy dresses and more!
You can read more about it here.
Go ahead, enter to win. You won't regret it.
And while you're at it, check out her blog. You won't regret that either.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!